THE “MISSION FOR GOD” BY BENEDICT XVI
In two previous Notes [1,2] the thesis has been advanced that the so-called resignation of Benedict XVI is to be intended (on his) part as a true “a mission for God“, realized in his full capacity by Benedict XVI in order to comply with:
A) personal revelations to saints and priviledged and distinguished people endowed with the gift of prophecy;
B) prophecies consistently predicting the same tragic events for the imminent future outcome of the Church .
Also in view of his responsibility and his double role of Head of the Church and theologician-philosopher (Benedict XVI is a world-acknowledged expert both in theology and philosophy), it seems obvious that the personal revelations here referred to must have been indeed very special ones.
In the present Note (*) we wish to discuss briefly which should be the crucial characteristics which the aforementioned revelations should exhibit.
In fact, as such, they should be very convincing indeed to pèrsuade and put in action a rock-solid theologician and equally firm-character philosopher like Benedict XVI .
THE CRUCIAL FEATURES WHICH THE REVELATIONS MUST HAVE
Therefore it seems likely that such revelations must have been formulated in a very compelling way. This means, in particular, that such requests:
- must carry personal messages by Jesus Christ himself
- must include explicit instructions of actions to be carried out by the faithful ones;
- must concern in a special way the ordained people, including specifically the reigning Pope;
- must have been communicated through a restricted number of selected and highly priviledged faithful people endowed with the gift of private “locutions” with God, i.e., particular with Jesus, and the Virgin Mary.
In particular in  we have pointed and analyzed some such revelations which are explicitly related with the current apostatic chrisis of OHCA, namely the One and Holy Catholic Church.
BUT WHAT UNSOLVED QUESTIONS REMAIN?
I will not answer this question. Because, of course, it is obvious that a lot of open issues remain which concern transparent, convincing and acceptable explanation of events in the Church.
One, raised by Ana Milan  is very meaningful and is about the responsibilities of Benedict XVI (as well as past popes) concerning important Vatical and non-Vatical appoinments to members of the Sankt Gallen Mafia and (supposedly) hidden Free-Masonry members. Such appointments may have led to the upheaval event of the faux-resignement by Benedict XVI and the subsequent impressive takeover by the same Sankt Gallen Mafia.
But the issues at stake are many more and concern most likely the whole past history of the Church dating back from the Second Vatican Council (CV2). Again a serious analysis (theological, philosopical, historical and perhaps even logical) is needed by expèrts in each field.
Let us ask the Holy Spirit to guide us (not necessarily us personally however!) along the extremely difficult task of sorting out the intricacies, contradictions, wrong turns and choices, and maybe finally also something right, of CV2.
(*) There is a new comment on Dr. Massimo Tessarotto: Pope Benedict XVI’s “resignation” was a sacred mission from God. Comment link: https://www.fromrome.info/2021/06/17/dr-massimo-tessarotto-pope-benedict-xvis-resignation-was-a-sacred-mission-from-god/#comment-18418
Author: WHICH EXPLANATIONS DO WE STILL NEED? (ABOUT POPE BENEDICT XVI’S “RESIGNATION”) – www.proselitismodellascienza.it
(1) DR. MASSIMO TESSAROTTO: POPE BENEDICT XVI’S “RESIGNATION” WAS A SACRED MISSION FROM GOD https://www.fromrome.info/2021/06/17/dr-massimo-tessarotto-pope-benedict-xvis-resignation-was-a-sacred-mission-from-god/?fbclid=IwAR2YNNgFCw6lvPcqRa9GyHvaeoNoIeB1jAcUAfFLhMwkBPWRWnzTPyQhxLI
(2) DR. MASSIMO TESSAROTTO: ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS ABOUT POPE BENEDICT XVI’S “RESIGNATION”
(3) i.e., the current apostasy, the apparent two-pope status of the Church, the incredible innumerable serties of blasphemies against the holiness of Jesus Christ, God Father the Omnipotent, the Holy Spirit and finally the obscenous blasphemy of denying the Virgin Mary the title of Corredentrix and Omne Gratia Mediatrix.
(4) There have been several personal apparitions of Jesus Christ after his Ascension into Heavens. In some of these (see  and ), Jesus actually delivers very detailed moral and practical behaviour instructions to all faithful Christians but especially to those with the highest responsibilities, i.e., the ordered people. And hence, in particular, to his special and unique representative on Earth, namely the Pope.
(5) Ana Milan, June 17 (private communication)